Date: 2nd - 4th October 2019
Venue: Best Western Plus Atlantic Hotel, Takoradi-Ghana
Registration Fee: Ghc750.00
For a special discount to students in the Aviation, Tourism, Hospitality, etc. schools, kindly contact us on +233 209116611/ 243012781
- Aviation Minister
- Western Regional Minister
Aviation, Tourism, Hotels, Telecommunications, Travel and Tours etc.
Ministry of Aviation, Ghana Civil Aviation Authority, Ghana Tourism Authority, Africa World Airlines etc
Gh-aviation, more cream than coffee, atqnews etc
The two days conference will have the following features:
- Five-panel discussions
- Oral presentations
- Welcome Reception
- Gala and Awards night
- Networking meetings
- Coffee break and Lunch
- Exhibition booths (depending on interest from potential exhibitors)
Who will attend?
The conference is relevant to:
- Stakeholders in the Aviation and Tourism Industry (Airlines, Travel and Tours, Hotels etc)
- All involved in the Aviation and Tourism chain
- Banks, MoMo and Online payments Options
- Government agencies (the theme of the conference is 'Bridging the GAP between Aviation and Tourism for sustainable socio-economic development’)
- Software developers and distributors
Expected Number of Participants
We are expecting over 200 attendees mainly from Ghana, and partly from the sub-region.
The conference will be promoted through websites, social media, and extensive email lists.